The Institute for International Business Communication (IIBC) is grateful for the sponsorship of the patrons who support our mission. Official patronage is governed by the following guidelines.
Any organization which agrees with the business objectives of IIBC and pays enrollment and membership fees may become a member.
2. Enrollment Fee and Annual Membership Fee
The enrollment fee is JPY 514,285 for full membership and JPY 102,860 for associate membership. This fee is nonrefundable in the event of membership resignation. The annual membership fee is JPY 102,860 for both full and associate members.
3. Payment of Enrollment Fee and Annual Membership Fee
Membership will be registered once the official application form has been submitted to IIBC and the enrollment and annual membership fees have been paid as per the invoice issued by IIBC.
4. Renewal of Membership
Membership will be renewed upon payment of the annual membership fee as stated on the invoice issued by IIBC one year after enrollment or renewal.
5. Test Fees
||Regular Fee||IIBC Patronage Member Fee|
|TOEIC L&R (IP)||JPY 4,155||JPY 3,075|
|TOEIC L&R (SP)||JPY 5,725||JPY 4,645|
|TOEIC Bridge Test (IP)||JPY 2,915||JPY 2,155|
|TOEIC Bridge Test (SP)||JPY 4,320||JPY 3,560|
|TOEIC S&W (IP)||JPY 9,050||JPY 7,970|
|TOEIC Speaking Test (IP)||JPY 6,170||JPY 5,090|
|TOEIC Writing Test (IP)||JPY 6,170||JPY 5,090|
|TOEIC S&W (SP)||JPY 10,260||JPY 9,180|
- Full members receive an unlimited number of discounts.
- Associate members are allotted 100 TOEIC L&R discounts, 200 TOEIC Bridge test discounts, and 100 TOEIC S&W discounts per year which may be applied to SP tests, IP tests, or a combination of both.
- SP discounts may only be applied with group applications.
6. Membership Benefits
- Free subscription to the TOEIC L&R Newsletter, TOEIC Bridge Test Newsletter, GLOBAL MANAGER and TOEIC seminar reports, as well as access to a range of data and documents.
- Free participation in TOEIC seminars and other various workshops.
- Access to an advisory service on matters relating to IIBC business.
- Qualification for discounts on test fees for new TOEIC L&R conducted by IIBC.