Q1.Can I take the TOEIC L&R abroad?

A1.To Register Outside Japan.Contact your local ETS preferred vendor for information specific to your location.Test fees vary by country.

Q2.I live outside Japan. I would like to take the test when I return home.

A2.“Test fees should be paid by credit card or at convenience stores in Japan, ets. If you make payment at convenience stores*, please make sure to do so by the deadline (within 3 days of applying for the test including the day of application).”

  • This method can be used only when you ask someone who resides in Japan to make payment on your behalf. (Please transfer the e-mail entitled “How to Make Payment at Convenience Stores” or convey necessary information to your agent.)

If you apply for the TOEIC L&R or TOEIC Bridge Test, we will send a test admission ticket to an address on your application form. This means that you need to enter an address inside Japan where you can receive post matter in your own name. You can have an Official Score Certificate sent to an address outside Japan (This service is subject to fees). For details such as procedures to request overseas shipping and fees, please click following links.