How to Register
- These applications are for individual applications only.
If you would like to apply to group applications, please see group application.
- Please make sure to confirm the TOEIC L&R Secure Program guidelines before you apply for the TOEIC L&R Secure Program. (Guidelines in English(PDFファイル 228KB) , Chinese(PDFファイル 193KB) , and Korean(PDFファイル 342KB) are available.)
- Disability accomodations will be available. Please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center.
- We do not refund any test fees once payment is made.
- You cannot cancel or reschedule the test once applications are submitted.
- No one can take the test on behalf of a registered examinee.
- If you are under 20 years old, please make sure to apply for the test with the consent of a legal guardian.
- If a person under 11 years old wishes to take the test, a legal guardian of the subject must make sure to contact the institute before submitting an application.
- If you have visual, hearing or orthopedic impairment, please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before submitting an application. Depending on the circumstances,your application may not be accepted.
You can apply for the TOEIC L&R via the multimedia kiosk of Seven-Eleven, Lawson, and FamilyMart stores.
- Some stores do not offer this service.