For the Test Takers of the TOEIC Bridge Speaking & Writing Tests to be Held on and Before November 15
Updated on September 11, 2020
The TOEIC Bridge Speaking & Writing Tests (June 21, 2020 to November 15, 2020)
In response to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, and considering the safety of test takers and test proctors, we have decided to take precautionary measures against the spread of coronavirus infection on the day of the tests, for the Bridge S&W Tests scheduled to be held from June 21, 2020 to November 15, 2020. Please make sure to check the details on this page.
※Depending on the situation, the tests may be cancelled at all or part of the test sites. In case we decide to cancel the tests, we will post the information on our website.
Precautionary Measures against the Coronavirus
At our test centers, we are following “Precautionary Measures at Test Centers” below. Please make sure you understand and agree with our “Health and Safety Requirements at Test Centers” before you apply for the tests. You may not be allowed to take the tests if you refuse to cooperate in the requirements. Please refrain from applying for the tests if you feel uncomfortable about the precautionary measures.
Precautionary Measures at Test Centers
- Test proctors will take their temperature on the test day to check that they do not have any health problem for the test administration.
- Test proctors will wear a face mask, and practice proper hand washing and hand sanitization.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the test centers.
- Test facilities will be disinfected, especially in places touched by people.
- Test proctors will remind test takers to keep enough distance with others.
- The test will be administered at limited capacity than usual in order to keep enough distance between test takers.
- Test rooms will be ventilated by opening the doors and windows, or using ventilation fans.
- Test proctors will limit conversation or verbal explanation to a minimum.
Health and Safety Requirements at Test Centers
*A part of "Health and Safety Requirements at Test Centers" contents has been changed on July 29, 2020.
During the writing test, we will ventilate the test room by opening the doors and windows, or using ventilation fans. Please note that you may hear some noise. You are advised to bring clothes so you can put on or take off depending on the room temperature.
Please refrain from taking the tests if;
- You are feeling unwell.
- You are worried about some symptoms you are experiencing (fever, cough, sore throat etc.)
*Some test centers may require test takers to provide a temperature check upon arrival, and you may not be allowed to take the test if you have a fever.
- You have had close contact with someone who has confirmed COVID-19 within the last fourteen days, or live with someone who has suspected symptoms.
- You have visited entry restricted countries in the last fourteen days, or have had close contact with someone who has visited those countries in the last fourteen days.
If you are unable to take the tests due to the reasons listed above, the test fee will be refunded.
*Please refer the email with the information about the refund process, which will be sent to you about a week before the test date.
The TOEIC Bridge Speaking & Writing Tests (March 1, 2020)
Based on the outbreak situation of the coronavirus, we decided to cancel the TOEIC Bridge S&W Tests in March 2020.
We issued vouchers via e-mail on March 3. The voucher can be used for the application of the TOEIC Bridge S&W Tests scheduled to be held between June 2020 and March 2021. However, in response to the social situation around the coronavirus outbreak, we will issue a refund of the test fee as requested. If you would like the refund, please submit the “Refund Request Form” below by April 13,10:00 am.
*The refund request has been closed.
For job application or school admission, a "Certificate of the Application" was sent to your registered address on March 26.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.