If You Wish to Change Registered Information
Before making the changes, check the procedures for each change.
|Items to change||Procedure details|
|Name (Kanji or Katakana)||Post the "Notification of Changes" and a copy of a valid ID to the IIBC Test Operation Center.|
|Name (Alphabet)||Post the "Notification of Changes" and a copy of a valid ID to the IIBC Test Operation Center.|
|Other than those mentioned above||Log into the "TOEIC Application Site" and change the registered information.|
Identification required for changing your name
- Driver's license issued in Japan*
- Student ID issued in Japan
- Individual number card
- Basic Resident register card
- Abstract of family register* / copy of family register*
If you have changed either your first name or your last name, send us copies of either of the above* showing both your old and new names.
Points to note
- If your address is shown on your family register, cover it with black marker so it cannot be read.
- You cannot change to any names other than those on your family register.
- You cannot change to any characters that are not usable on the TOEIC Application Site. If this is the case, substitute with the modern form.
- You cannot change the registered person.
- Posted materials will not be returned.
- Even if you change your name after the test, you will not be able to change it on the Official Score Certificate.
The Institute for International Business Communication
IIBC Test Operation Center
Sanno Grand Building, 2-14-2, Nagata-cho,
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8957