TOEIC® Speaking & Writing Tests
If You Have Applied Online
Before making the changes, check the procedures for each change.
|Items to change||Procedure details|
|Name (Kanji or Katakana)||Post the "Notification of Changes" and a copy of a valid ID to the IIBC Test Operation Center.|
|Name (Alphabet)||Post the "Notification of Changes" and a copy of a valid ID to the IIBC Test Operation Center.|
|Address in Japan||Log into the "TOEIC Application Site" and change the registered information.|
Check here if you have applied for the TOEIC L&R Test
|Date of birth||Log into the "TOEIC Application Site" and change the registered information.|
|Telephone no.||Log into the "TOEIC Application Site" and change the registered information.|
- If you wish to change or cancel your "Priority Support Service", contact the "IIBC Test Operation Center" within the application period.
- See "Changing Test Date, Time or Center and Cancellations" for changing test date, changing time/site, or cancellations.
Identification required for changing your name
- Driver's license issued in Japan*
- Student ID issued in Japan
- Individual number card
- Basic Resident register card
- Abstract of family register* / copy of family register*
If you have changed either your first name or your last name, send us copies of either of the above* showing both your old and new names.
Deadlines for reflection
Points to note
- If your address is shown on your family register, cover it with black marker so it cannot be read.
- You cannot change to any names other than those on your family register.
- You cannot change to any characters that are not usable on the TOEIC Application Site. If this is the case, substitute with the modern form.
- You cannot change the registered person.
- Posted materials will not be returned.
- Even if you change your name after the test, you will not be able to change it on the Official Score Certificate.
The Institute for International Business Communication
IIBC Test Operation Center
Sanno Grand Building, 2-14-2, Nagata-cho,
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8957