TOEIC Bridge® Listening & Reading Tests
Test Day Information
This contains information about your test day. All test takers should read this carefully.
On Test Day
|10:00 – 10:30||Enter the test room|
|10:30 - 11:00||Test explanations・Listening audio check|
|11:00 - 12:00||Test start - Test end|
|12:00 - 12:10||Collection of test books and answer sheets|
|12:10 (approximately)||Exit from test room|
- You will not be admitted and you cannot take the test if you do not check in by check-in time. Note that your test fee will not be refunded if this happens.
- There will be no break after 10:30. You are not allowed to leave the test room after 10:30.
What to Bring
Bring the following on test day.
You will not be admitted on the day of the test and you cannot take the test if you fail to bring a valid photo ID proving your identity. Your test fee will not be refunded in such cases.
Valid photo IDs proving your identity
* Please bring one of the following.
* Photocopies/photographed images below will not be accepted.
- Driver’s license issued in Japan
- Student ID issued in Japan
- Individual number card
- Basic resident register card
- Certificate of alien registration
- Resident’s card
- Special permanent resident certificate
- Driving record history certificate
- Disability certificate (physical/mental)
Examples of invalid IDs
- Employee ID
- Health insurance card
- Credit card/Cash card/David card
- Certificate of residence
- Certificate of individual records/Certificate of the family register etc.
HB pencil or mechanical pencil, eraser
There will be no announcements of the time during the test.
You may not use anything other than a wristwatch as a timepiece. This means no mobile phones, desk clocks, stopwatches, or wearable devices.
Please wear your own face mask while you are at the test center.
* Test takers without a face mask will not be allowed to take the test. You will be asked to take off the mask at a reception desk for personal identification.
* A non-woven mask with reliable quality is recommended. Please make sure the mask fits to cover your nose and mouth.
Click the link below to check cautions and measures taken by the IIBC Test Operation Center in the event of non-compliance.