TOEIC Bridge® Speaking & Writing Tests
Test Day Information
This contains information about what happens on the test day. All test takers should read this carefully.
- There is no admission ticket for the TOEIC Bridge Speaking & Writing Tests in Secure Program. For details on taking the test, please check our official website, the e-mail on guide to taking the test sent to you after your application is made or the detail status screen on the Application history(Detail) on TOEIC Application Site .
- If your name has changed since application, then contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before the test date.
On Test Day
The TOEIC Bridge Speaking & Writing Tests in Secure Program are held on Sundays eight times a year.
Morning tests: 9:15 to 9:30
You will not be admitted and you cannot take the test if you do not check in by check-in time. Note that your test fee will not be refunded if this happens.
|Check-in||Test center personnel will check your identification at the check in counter, take a photograph to be printed on an Official Score Certificate, and assign you a seat.|
Test Time Required About 52 minutes
What to Bring
Bring the following on the test day.
You will not be admitted on the day of the test and you cannot take the test if you fail to bring a valid photo ID proving your identity. Your test fee will not be refunded in such cases.
Valid photo IDs proving your identity
* Please bring one of the following.
* Photocopies/photographed images below will not be accepted.
- Driver’s license issued in Japan
- Student ID issued in Japan
- Individual number card
- Basic resident register card
- Certificate of alien registration
- Resident’s card
- Special permanent resident certificate
- Driving record history certificate
- Disability certificate (physical/mental)
Examples of invalid IDs
- Employee ID
- Health insurance card
- Credit card/Cash card/David card
- Certificate of residence
- Certificate of individual records/Certificate of the family register etc.
Please wear your own face mask while you are at the test center.
* Test takers without a face mask will not be allowed to take the test. You will be asked to take off the mask at a reception desk for personal identification.
* A non-woven mask with reliable quality is recommended. Please make sure the mask fits to cover your nose and mouth.
Click the link below to check cautions and measures taken by the IIBC Test Operation Center in the event of non-compliance.