Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I change the test date or test center, or cancel, after application?
- Can you provide a receipt for the test fee?
Yes. How we issue the receipt varies by the way your payment made.
If you used a credit card:
If it is less than six months since the test date, you can issue yourself receipts from the TOEIC application site.
If it is more than six months since the test date, please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center.
If you paid from a convenience store:
Please use the receipt you were issued at the convenience store.
Test Sites/Test Centers
- Where is the test center? Can I take the test from my home computer instead?
The TOEIC Speaking Test in Secure Program allows you to choose your test center when you apply. (*)
Test centers will be shown on the application screen once application has started.
See the Test schedules for each test site.
You cannot take the tests from your home computer.
There are only a limited number of seats available, so you may not be able to take the test where you want.
- I haven’t received my admission ticket.
The TOEIC Speaking Test in Secure Program do not use admission tickets.
See Test Day Information for details.
You can check the test date/time and center you applied for in “受験案内 (Test Information e-mail)” you received after application or on the Application History (Details) page of the TOEIC Application Site.
- Can I use a wristwatch on the test day?
You cannot use any watches in the testing room.
Set all your devices so that they will not sound alarms or ring, turn them off, and keep them in your bag.
- How will the test start?
The test will start in order of your arrival at the test center. You will not all start together.
- Can I leave the room during the test?
You cannot leave the room during the test, as it would disturb other test takers.
- Can I change the address where my Official Score Certificate will be sent to?
- Can you reissue the Official Score Certificate? Do the scores have an expiry date?
The certificate can be reissued up to 2 years after the test date. (See Official Score Certificate Reissue for details.) Score validity does not expire.
Some groups or institutions may have their own deadline. Please check ahead of time.
- Can I get my Official Score Certificate sent overseas?
Priority Support Service
- As a person with a disability, can I receive the support I require during the test?
We will provide an environment that allows persons with disabilities, who are injured, or who are ill, to take the test with as little stress as possible.
Please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center.