TOEIC® Speaking & Writing Tests
The TOEIC Speaking & Writing Tests in Secure Program is held once a month and once on Sunday mornings and afternoons.
- Selecting Score Display Service” when you apply will allow you to see your results online 17 days after the test day. (The score display may be delayed due to national holidays in Japan and the U.S.)
- If there are available seats, late applications will be accepted for a limited time beginning the business day after the ordinary application deadline.
An extra fee is charged for late application, in addition to the normal test fee.
- The application period is different for group application. See below for details.
During the application period, you may change the date of your test, the time or center *, or cancel it. (An extra fee applies).
See Changing Test Date, Time or Center and Cancellations for details.
Changes are possible only if seats are available. This can also be done during the late application period.
Sun., May 16, 2021
Results sending date ｜ Tue., Jun 15, 2021
10:00 on Fri., Mar 26 to
15:00 on Wed., Apr 28, 2021
Wed., Apr 28
Sun., Jun 13, 2021
Results sending date ｜ Tue., Jul 13, 2021
10:00 on Wed., Apr 28 to
15:00 on Fri., May 28, 2021
Fri., May 28
Sun., Jul 11, 2021
Results sending date ｜ Tue., Aug 10, 2021
10:00 on Fri., May 28 to
15:00 on Fri., Jun 25, 2021
Test Schedules for Each Test Site and Examples of Test Centers
The TOEIC Speaking & Writing Tests in Secure Program allow you to choose your test center when you apply.
- Test centers and the latest information on seat availability can be checked on the application screen once the application period has begun.
Due to the limited availability of seats, early application is strongly recommended.
- Please do not directly contact the test center.
Steps from Application to Testing
Check the schedule
First, check the test dates on the Test Schedule page.
Apply for the test
You can apply online.
Receive your e-mail with test information
Please check for the “Test Information” e-mail that is automatically sent after you complete your application. *The TOEIC S&W do not use paper admission tickets.
Prepare for the test
Get ready to take the test. You can use the learning support tools or study materials on our website.
On test day
Test day has finally come. It’s time to put into practice everything you’ve learned.
If You Require Priority Support Service
If you have a disability or require special consideration for health reasons, you can request Priority Support Service. This will allow us to provide an environment as closely suited to your needs as possible. Please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before submitting your application.