A.M. and P.M. (Twice a Day) Administration and Precautionary Measures Against the Coronavirus, for the TOEIC®
Listening & Reading Tests Scheduled after October 25
Updated on September 25, 2020
*Updated: September 25
Please note that you cannot take the test if you fail to bring both one identification photograph and a valid photo ID proving your identity.
*"How to Apply" has been updated on August 14, 2020.
We have decided to administer the TOEIC Listening & Reading Test twice a day (a.m. and p.m.) for the tests scheduled to be held from October 25, 2020 to March 21, 2021. The precautionary measures against the spread of coronavirus infection will take place on the day of each test.
A.M. and P.M. (Twice a Day) Test Administration
We have started to place limits on the number of applicants for the TOEIC L&R Test from September 13, 2020 administration. However, in order to accommodate more applicants, we have decided to administer the test twice in one day (a.m. and p.m.).
*TOEIC L&R Test (October 4, 2020) will be administered once a day as usual.
A.M. and P.M. Test Day Schedule (plan as of July, 31)
|Test start - Test end||10:20-12:20||15:00-17:00|
|Exit from test room||12:35||17:15|
How to Apply
*Updated: August 13
Test takers for the 254th and 255th TOEIC L&R Test (October 25, 2020) will be selected at random from all applicants. For details, please check "Random Selection for the 254th and 255th TOEIC L&R Test (Sunday, October 25, 2020)".
The application period for the other TOEIC L&R Test will also be changed. Please check Test Schedule.
Precautionary Measures against the Coronavirus
At our test centers, we are following “Precautionary Measures at Test Centers” below. Please make sure you understand and agree with our “Health and Safety Requirements at Test Centers” before you apply for the test. You may not be allowed to take the test if you refuse to cooperate in the requirements. Please refrain from applying for the test if you feel uncomfortable about the precautionary measures.
Precautionary Measures at Test Centers
- Test proctors will take their temperature on the test day to check that they do not have any health problem for the test administration.
- Test proctors will wear a face mask, and practice proper hand washing and hand sanitization.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the test centers.
- Test facilities will be disinfected, especially in places touched by people.
- Test proctors will remind test takers to keep enough distance with others.
- The test will be administered at limited capacity than usual in order to keep enough distance between test takers.
- Test rooms will be ventilated by opening the doors and windows, or using ventilation fans.
- Test proctors will limit conversation or verbal explanation to a minimum.
Health and Safety Requirements at Test Centers
- Please check your temperature before arrival, and refrain from taking the test if you have a fever.
- Wear your own face mask while you are at the test center. Test takers without a face mask will not be allowed to take the test.
You will be asked to take off the mask at a reception desk for personal identification.
- Practice proper hand washing, hand sanitization, and coughing etiquette are highly recommended.
- Keep a certain distance from other people.
- Limit conversation to a minimum.
- Please refrain from eating in the test center.
- Please contact us if, you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have had close contact with someone who has confirmed COVID-19 within the fourteen days from the test date.
During the reading test, we will ventilate the test room by opening the doors and windows, or using ventilation fans. Please note that you may hear some noise. You are advised to bring clothes so you can put on or take off depending on the room temperature.
Please refrain from taking the tests if;
- You are feeling unwell.
- You are worried about some symptoms you are experiencing (fever, cough, sore throat etc.)
*Some test centers may require test takers to provide a temperature check upon arrival, and you may not be allowed to take the test if you have a fever.
- You have had close contact with someone who has confirmed COVID-19 within the last fourteen days, or live with someone who has suspected symptoms.
- You have visited entry restricted countries in the last fourteen days, or have had close contact with someone who has visited those countries in the last fourteen days.
If you are unable to take the tests due to the reasons listed above, the test fee will be refunded.
*Please refer the email with the information about the refund process, which will be sent to you about two weeks before the test date.
*If you applied for the test as a group, please inquire directly with your group representative.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.