Test Day Information
This contains information about your test day. All test takers should read this carefully.
- Information required for the test can be found either on this web site or in the admission ticket which will be sent about two weeks prior to the test date. If your admission ticket does not arrive, please refer to "Receiving Admission Ticket/Undelivered."
- If your name has changed since registration (by marriage, for example), you need to contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before the test date.
Swiping from left to right reveals additional information.
|A.M. adm.||P.M. adm.|
|Test instructions, sound check||9:55～10:20||14:35～15:00|
|Test start - Test end||10:20～12:20||15:00～17:00|
|Collection of test books and answer sheets||12:20～12:35||17:00～17:15|
|Exit from test room||12:35 (scheduled)||17:15 (scheduled)|
- You will not be admitted and you cannot take the test if you do not check in by the closing time of the check-in.
- There will be no breaks after the closing time of the check-in, and you will not be allowed to leave the test room after the closing time of the check-in.
- After checking in and sitting at your desk, look at the Test Guide on your desk and start filling in side A of the answer sheet.
Copies of the Examinee Guide in English, Chinese, and Korean are available upon request at check-in.
What to Bring
Bring the following on the test day.
You will not be admitted on the day of the test and you cannot take the test if you fail to bring both one identification photograph and a valid photo ID proving your identity. Your test fee will not be refunded in such cases.
- Your admission ticket and photograph will be collected at the test center and will not be returned.
General Notes on Taking the Test
Click the link below to check cautions and measures taken by the IIBC Test Operation Center in the event of non-compliance.