TOEIC® Listening & Reading Test
If You Have Applied Online
Before making the changes, check the procedures for each change.
|Items to change||Procedure details|
|Name (Kanji or Katakana)||Post the "Notification of Changes" and a copy of a valid ID to the IIBC Test Operation Center.|
|Name (Alphabet)||Post the "Notification of Changes" and a copy of a valid ID to the IIBC Test Operation Center.|
|Address in Japan||Log into the "TOEIC Application Site" and change the registered information.|
Check here if you have applied for the TOEIC S&W Tests
|Date of birth||Log into the "TOEIC Application Site" and change the registered information.|
|Telephone no.||Log into the "TOEIC Application Site" and change the registered information.|
|Test site||Check "If You Want to Change Your Test Site" for changing test sites.|
- If you wish to change or cancel your "Priority Support Service", contact the "IIBC Test Operation Center" within the application period.
- You cannot change your test date, payment method, or questionnaire details.
Identification required for changing your name
If you have changed either your first name or your last name, send us copies of either of the above* showing both your old and new names.
Deadlines for reflection
Your date of birth will be only printed on your Official Score Certificate. Please complete the procedures by the deadline for reflection in the Official Score Certificate.
Points to note
- If your address is shown on your family register, cover it with black marker so it cannot be read.
- You cannot change to any names other than those on your family register.
- You cannot change to any characters that are not usable on the TOEIC Application Site. If this is the case, substitute with the modern form.
- You cannot change the registered person.
- Posted materials will not be returned.
- Even if you change your name after the test, you will not be able to change it on the Official Score Certificate.
The Institute for International Business Communication
IIBC Test Operation Center
Sanno Grand Building, 2-14-2, Nagata-cho,
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8957