TOEIC® Listening & Reading Test
Receiving Admission Ticket/Undelivered
Admission Ticket Posting
Your admission ticket will be posted to you about two weeks before the test date. Your admission ticket contains information about your registration number and your test center (test center name and address).
- Your Admission Ticket will be written in Japanese only.
Details explanations of Admission Ticket is available in English.
If Your Admission Ticket Does Not Arrive
All the information you need for taking the test can be found under the heading of "Test Information" at the TOEIC Application Site. (Please see "Reviewing Your Admission Ticket Information" for further details.) If you do not receive your admission ticket and are unable to check the information through the website, the test taker himself or herself should be sure to contact the IIBC Test Operation Center during the period of inquiry for undelivered admission tickets designated for every TOEIC Listening & Reading in Secure Program, as stated in the schedule.
We do not accept any changes of test date or refund any test fees on the grounds of un-delivered admission tickets.
Please note that if a parent or guardian of a minor makes an inquiry, we will confirm their identity and then call them back.
Lines are congested on test days. Please try and contact us on weekdays, if possible.
Reviewing Your Admission Ticket Information
All the information you need for taking the test can be found under the heading of "Test Information" at the TOEIC Application Site.
＜Reviewing Your Admission Ticket Information＞
- ⇒ Log in using the ID you used when applying, and click "Application History" under "TOEIC Listening & Reading Test".
- ⇒ Click "Click here for details" in the "Test Information" column of the test you are taking.
- ⇒ Click "Send email" if you would like to receive your admission ticket information by email.
- ⇒ Select the email address to which you would like the information to be sent, and click "Confirm".
- ⇒ Check that the email address is correct, then click "Confirm".
- Admission ticket information can be viewed on the site from about 2 weeks prior to the test.
- If you do not receive the email, there may be an error in your registered email address. Please check your email address on the "登録情報の確認・変更" page, and update your information as needed.
Date for Posting Admission Ticket/the Period of Inquiry for Undelivered
|Times||Test Date||Scheduled Admission Ticket Posting Date||Undelivered Inquiry Period |
(excluding weekends, public holidays, and year-end through New Year holidays)
|No.258||Sun., Dec 6, 2020 A.M.||Fri., Nov 20, 2020||Fri., Nov 27, 2020 to Fri., Dec 4|
|No.259||Sun., Dec 6, 2020 P.M.||Fri., Nov 20, 2020||Fri., Nov 27, 2020 to Fri., Dec 4|
|No.260||Sun., Jan 10, 2021 A.M.||Fri., Dec 25, 2020||Mon., Jan 4, 2021 to Fri., Jan 8|
|No.261||Sun., Jan 10, 2021 P.M.||Fri., Dec 25, 2020||Mon., Jan 4, 2021 to Fri., Jan 8|
|No.262||Sun., Feb 28, 2021 A.M.||Mon., Feb 15, 2021||Fri., Feb 19, 2021 to Fri., Feb 26|
|No.263||Sun., Feb 28, 2021 P.M.||Mon., Feb 15, 2021||Fri., Feb 19, 2021 to Fri., Feb 26|
|No.264||Sun., Mar 21, 2021 A.M.||Mon., Mar 8, 2021||Fri., Mar 12, 2021 to Fri., Mar 19|
|No.265||Sun., Mar 21, 2021 P.M.||Mon., Mar 8, 2021||Fri., Mar 12, 2021 to Fri., Mar 19|
If You Want to Change Your Test Site
Due to the limited availability of seats, you cannot change the test site for those tests which we place limits on the number of applicants.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.