TOEIC® Listening & Reading Test
Receiving Admission Ticket/Undelivered
Admission Ticket Posting
Your admission ticket will be posted to you about two weeks before the test date. Your admission ticket contains information about your registration number and your test center (test center name and address).
If Your Admission Ticket Does Not Arrive
All the information you need for taking the test can be found under the heading of "Test Information" at the TOEIC Application Site, and in the email that will be sent to your registered email address. (Please see "Reviewing Your Admission Ticket Information" for further details.) If you do not receive your admission ticket and are unable to check the information either through the website or email, the test taker himself or herself should be sure to contact the IIBC Test Operation Center during the period of inquiry for undelivered admission tickets designated for every TOEIC Listening & Reading in Secure Program, as stated in the schedule.
We do not accept any changes of test date or refund any test fees on the grounds of un-delivered admission tickets.
Please note that if a parent or guardian of a minor makes an inquiry, we will confirm their identity and then call them back.
Lines are congested on test days. Please try and contact us on weekdays, if possible.
Reviewing Your Admission Ticket Information
All the information you need for taking the test can be found under the heading of "Test Information" at the TOEIC Application Site, and in the email that will be sent to your registered email address.
＜Reviewing Your Admission Ticket Information＞
- ⇒ Log in using the ID you used when applying, and click "Application History" under "TOEIC Listening & Reading Test".
- ⇒ Click "Click here for details" in the "Test Information" column of the test you are taking.
- ⇒ Click "Send email" if you would like to receive your admission ticket information by email.
- ⇒ Select the email address to which you would like the information to be sent, and click "Confirm".
- ⇒ Check that the email address is correct, then click "Confirm".
- Admission ticket information can be viewed on the site from about 2 weeks prior to the test. The information will also be sent to your registered email address on the Thursday of the week prior to the test date.
- If you do not receive the email, there may be an error in your registered email address. Please check your email address on the "登録情報の確認・変更" page, and update your information as needed.
Date for Posting Admission Ticket/the Period of Inquiry for Undelivered
|Times||Test Date||Scheduled Admission Ticket Posting Date||Undelivered Inquiry Period |
(excluding weekends, public holidays, and year-end through New Year holidays)
|No.252||Sun., Sep 13, 2020||Mon., Aug 31, 2020||Fri., Sep 4, 2020 to Fri., Sep 11|
|No.253||Sun., Oct 4, 2020||Fri., Sep 18, 2020||Fri., Sep 25, 2020 to Fri., Oct 2|
|No.254||Sun., Oct 25, 2020||Mon., Oct 12, 2020||Fri., Oct 16, 2020 to Fri., Oct 23|
|No.255||Sun., Nov 15, 2020||Mon., Nov 2, 2020||Fri., Nov 6, 2020 to Fri., Nov 13|
|No.256||Sun., Dec 6, 2020||Fri., Nov 20, 2020||Fri., Nov 27, 2020 to Fri., Dec 4|
|No.257||Sun., Jan 31, 2021||Mon., Jan 18, 2021||Fri., Jan 22, 2021 to Fri., Jan 29|
|No.258||Sun., Feb 28, 2021||Mon., Feb 15, 2021||Fri., Feb 19, 2021 to Fri., Feb 26|
|No.259||Sun., Mar 21, 2021||Mon., Mar 8, 2021||Fri., Mar 12, 2021 to Fri., Mar 19|
If You Want to Change Your Test Site
Due to the limited availability of seats, you cannot change the test site for those tests which we place limits on the number of applicants.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.