TOEIC Bridge® Test
How to Apply/Fees
How To Apply
You can apply for the TOEIC Bridge Test in Secure Program online.
Click the "Apply Online" link to apply from the TOEIC Bridge Test Application Site.
- Please make sure to confirm the TOEIC Bridge Test in Secure Program Guidelines before you apply for the TOEIC Bridge Test in Secure Program (Guidelines in English is available).
- Refer to the Test Schedule page for application periods, and also confirm the test date.
- You cannot apply for the TOEIC L&R Test in Secure Program from this Site.
JPY 4,320 (incl. tax)
※Test fee will be JPY 4,860 from the 71th test, June 9th, 2019. Click here for details (In Japanese page).
Once paid, the test fee cannot be refunded.
Notes on Application
- Changes and refunds after applying
- You may not change the test date, the test taker, or get a refund of the test fee after applying.
- If you require Priority Support Service
- If you have a disability or illness, we will do what we can to provide a testing environment that meets your wishes.
Please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before submitting your Application.
- Persons under 20
- If you are under the age of 20, please make sure to apply for the test with the consent of a legal guardian
- Persons under 11
- If you are under the age of 11 and wish to take the test, your legal guardian of the subject must contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before applying.
- Test cancellation/suspension
- See General Notes on Taking the Test.