TOEIC Bridge® Listening & Reading Tests
How to Apply/Fees
How To Apply
You can apply for the TOEIC Bridge Listening & Reading Tests in Secure Program online.
Click the "Apply Online" link to apply from the TOEIC Bridge Listening & Reading Tests Application Site.
- Please make sure to confirm the TOEIC Bridge L&R Secure Program guidelines before you apply for the TOEIC Bridge Listening & Reading Tests in Secure Program (Guidelines in English is available).
- Refer to the Test Schedule page for application periods, and also confirm the test date.
- You cannot apply for the TOEIC L&R Test in Secure Program from this Site.
- Once paid, the test fee cannot be refunded.
Notes on Application
- Changes and refunds after applying
- You may not change the test date, the test taker, or get a refund of the test fee after applying.
- If you require Priority Support Service
- If you have a disability or illness, we will do what we can to provide a testing environment that meets your wishes.
Please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before submitting your Application.
- If you are a minor, please obtain the consent of your legal guardian.
- Persons aged 12 or under
- If you are aged 12 or under on the test date, you will be required to take the test in the room specifically for younger examinees.
If your family member also plans to take the test at the same test site, please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center by the application deadline.
- Test cancellation/suspension
- See General Notes on Taking the Test.