TOEIC Bridge® Listening & Reading Tests
How to Apply/Fees
How To Apply
You can apply for the TOEIC Bridge Listening & Reading Tests in Secure Program online.
Click the "Apply Online" link to apply from the TOEIC Bridge Listening & Reading Tests Application Site.
- Please make sure to confirm the TOEIC Bridge L&R Secure Program guidelines before you apply for the TOEIC Bridge Listening & Reading Tests in Secure Program (Guidelines in English
- Refer to the Test Schedule page for application periods, and also confirm the test date.
- You cannot apply for the TOEIC L&R Test in Secure Program from this Site.
JPY 4,860 (incl. tax)
Once paid, the test fee cannot be refunded.
Notes on Application
- Changes and refunds after applying
- You may not change the test date, the test taker, or get a refund of the test fee after applying.
- If you require Priority Support Service
- If you have a disability or illness, we will do what we can to provide a testing environment that meets your wishes.
Please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before submitting your Application.
- Persons under 20
- If you are under the age of 20, please make sure to apply for the test with the consent of a legal guardian
- Persons under 11
- If you are under the age of 11 and wish to take the test, your legal guardian of the subject must contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before applying.
- Test cancellation/suspension
- See General Notes on Taking the Test.