TOEIC Bridge® Speaking & Writing Tests
How to Apply/Test Fees
How To Apply
Only online applications are accepted. You can use a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB) or pay at a convenience store (Seven-Eleven, Lawson, Ministop, FamilyMart, Seicomart).
Only credit cards can be used during the late application period.
When application, you will need to Register and Log In.
- To the TOEIC Application Site
If you have already created your account as a member, log in to the TOEIC Application Site. If you are not a member yet, click "Become a member (Free)" and carry out the sign-up procedures.
Your account ID can be used for online applications for the TOEIC Listening & Reading Test, the TOEIC Speaking & Writing Tests, and the TOEIC Bridge Speaking & Writing Tests.
- Please make sure to confirm the TOEIC Bridge Speaking & Writing in Secure Program Guidelines before you apply for the TOEIC Bridge Speaking & Writing Tests.
- Refer to the Test Schedule page for application periods, and also confirm the test date.
- Cancellations are possible only during the specified period. You will have to pay a cancellation fee.
Test Fee During the Late Application Period
- Test fees will not be refunded once paid.
- Late applications can be made after application closes if there are seats available. This is possible only for a short time, starting from the business day after application closes.
- Note that you cannot change your test date or cancel during this late application period.
- Only credit card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB) payments are accepted.
Fee for Changes (Changes to Test Date, Time, or Center)
- Fees for changes will not be refunded once paid.
- You can change the test date, time, or center during the specified period.
- If you change the test date and change the test center separately, you will be charged the fee for each change.
- You can change the test time and test center during the application period and the late application period. The test date can only be changed during the application period. You can change the test date to one with open applications if there are seats available, or to a specified date for which applications have not started.
- Payments during the application period can be made with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB) or at a convenience store (Seven-Eleven, Lawson, Ministop, FamilyMart, Seicomart).
- Only credit card payments are accepted in the late application period.
|During application period||During late application period|
|Time or test center changes||〇||〇|
|Test date changes||〇||×|
|Time, test center, and test date changes (only applies if all changed at once)||〇||×|
- Cancellations are only allowed within the specified period.
- The cancellation fee will be subtracted from your test fee before the remainder is deposited in your account.
- If you paid the fees for changing the test date or center and then canceled the test, those fees will not be refunded.
- You cannot cancel during the late application period.
Notes on Application
- Changes and refunds after application
- You cannot change the test taker after application.
- If you require Priority Support Service
- If you have a disability or require special consideration for health reasons, we will do our best to provide you with a testing environment that suits your requirements.
Please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before submitting your application.
- Persons under 20
- If you are under 20 years old, please make sure you apply for the test with the consent of your legal guardian.
- Persons under 11
- If you are under 11 years old and wish to take the test, your legal guardian must contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before submitting the Application.
- Cancellation or Discontinuation of Test
- See Cancellation or Discontinuation of Test.
- To the TOEIC Application Site