TOEIC® Listening & Reading Test
How To Apply/Test Fees
How To Apply
Application for the tests in Secure Program may be made online. Refer to the application procedure pages for the application steps.
- Online application
Test Fee/Discount System
- Test fees will not be refunded once paid.
If you apply for the TOEIC L&R Test in Secure Program, the discounted test fee, JPY7,150 (incl. tax), will be automatically given to one of the tests to be held within three months from the same month of the following year. You need to use the same ID to get the discount.
If you use this discount service to take the test, the same discount will also apply the following year. This is a special service for those taking the test multiple times.
- The extension of the discount period will end with the termination of the situation where we have placed limits on the number of applicants for the test from the 300th・301st TOEIC L&R Test 【Sunday, August 21, 2022】. Please refer to the link (Japanese) for details.
- The discount service does not apply for those using vouchers for application (including group application).
The following payment methods are accepted.
- Visa, Mastercard, JCB
- Lawson, Ministop, FamilyMart, Seicomart
Other payment methods
- Rakuten Pay
Notes on Application
- Changes and refunds after registering
- You may not change the test date, the person taking the test, or get a refund of the test fee after applying.
- If you require Priority Support Service
- If you have a disability or illness, you can apply for Priority Support Service, which will allow you to take the test in an environment as closely suited to your needs as possible.
Please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before submitting your registration.
- If you are a minor, please obtain the consent of your legal guardian.
- Persons aged 12 or under
- If you are aged 12 or under on the test date, you will be required to take the test in the room specifically for younger examinees.
If your family member also plans to take the test at the same test site, please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center by the application deadline.
- Test cancellation/suspension
- See Test Cancellation/Suspension.