TOEIC® Listening & Reading Test
How To Apply/Test Fees
How To Apply
Application for the tests in Secure Program may be made either online or at a convenience store multimedia kiosk. Refer to the application procedure pages for the application steps.
- Online application
- Multimedia kiosk application
You can apply for the TOEIC Listening & Reading Test via the multimedia kiosks of Seven-Eleven, Lawson, Ministop, and FamilyMart stores. Follow the instructions on the kiosk to apply.
- Please make sure to confirm the TOEIC L&R Guidelines before you apply for the TOEIC L&R. Chinese(PDFファイル 178KB)・ Korean(PDFファイル 327KB)
- Test fee payment methods and application periods will differ by the way you apply. Refer to the Test Schedule page for application periods, and also confirm the test date.
Test Fee/Discount System
- About the fee for the TOEIC L&R test administered on and after April 1, 2020（in Japanese page）
- Test fees will not be refunded once paid.
Only for online applications.
You can take the test a year later at a discount price.
When applying for the TOEIC Listening & Reading Test online, you can apply using the discount price for the test a year later.
If you use this discount service to take the test, the same discount will also apply a year later. This is a special service for those taking the test multiple times.
The discount service does not apply for those using vouchers for application (including group application).
The following payment methods are accepted.
- Visa, Mastercard, JCB
- Lawson, Ministop, FamilyMart, Seicomart
Other payment methods
- Rakuten Pay
Notes on Application
- Changes and refunds after registering
- You may not change the test date, the person taking the test, or get a refund of the test fee after applying.
- If you require Priority Support Service
- If you have a disability or illness, you can apply for Priority Support Service, which will allow you to take the test in an environment as closely suited to your needs as possible.
Please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before submitting your registration.
- Persons under 20
- If you are under 20 years old, please make sure you apply for the test with the consent of your legal guardian.
- Persons under 11
- If you are under 11 years old and wish to take the test, your legal guardian must contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before submitting your application.
- Test cancellation/suspension
- See Test Cancellation/Suspension.