TOEIC® Speaking Test
How To Apply/Test Fees
How To Apply
Only online applications are accepted. You can use a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB) or pay at a convenience store (Seven-Eleven, Lawson, Ministop, FamilyMart, Seicomart).
Only credit cards can be used during the late application period.
You will need to sign up as a member of TOEIC Application Site and then click “Log in”.
If you have already created your account as a member, log in to the TOEIC Application Site. If you are not a member yet, click “Become a member (Free)” and carry out the sign-up procedures.
Your account ID can be used for online applications for both the TOEIC Listening & Reading Test in Secure Program and the TOEIC Speaking & Writing Tests in Secure Program.
JPY 6,804 (incl. tax)
Test Fee During the Late Application Period
JPY 8,586 (incl. tax)
Test fees will not be refunded once paid.
- Late applications can be made after application closes if there are seats available. This is possible only for a short time, starting from the business day after application closes.
- Note that you cannot change your test date or cancel during this late application period.
- Only credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, JCB) are accepted as payment.
Fee for Changes (Changes to Test Date, Time, or Center)
JPY 1,782 (incl. tax)
Fees for changes will not be refunded once paid.
- You can change the test date, time, or center during the specified period.
- If you change the test date and change the test center separately, you will be charged the fee for each change.
- You can change the test time and test center during the application period and the late application period. The test date can only be changed during the application period. You can change the test date to one with open applications if there are seats available, or to a specified date for which applications have not started.
- Payments during the application period can be made with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB) or at a convenience store (Seven-Eleven, Lawson, Ministop, FamilyMart, Seicomart).
- Only credit card payments are accepted in the late application period.
|During application period||During late application period|
|Time or test center changes||〇||〇|
|Test date changes||〇||×|
|Time, test center, and test date changes (only applies if all changed at once)||〇||×|
- Cancellations are possible only during the specified period.
- The cancellation fee will be subtracted from your test fee before the remainder is deposited in your account.
- If you paid the fees for changing the test date or center and then canceled the test, those fees will not be refunded.
- You cannot cancel during the late application period.
Notes on Application
- Changes and refunds after applying
- You cannot change the test taker after application.
- If you require Priority Support Service
- If you have a disability or require special consideration for health reasons, you can request Priority Support Service. This will allow us to provide an environment as closely suited to your needs as possible. Please contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before submitting your application.
- Persons under 20
- If you are under the age of 20, please make sure to apply for the test with the consent of your legal guardian.
- Persons under 11
- If you are under 11 years old and wishes to take the test, your legal guardian must contact the IIBC Test Operation Center before submitting their application.
- Test cancellation/suspension
- See Test Cancellation/Suspension.